When: May 30, 03:30 PM IST
Venue: County Ground, Derby
|Venue Stats ODI|
|Matches won batting first||8|
|Matches won bowling first||1|
|Average 1st Inns scores||243|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||182|
|Highest total recorded||284/9 (50 Ov) by ENGW vs NZW|
|Lowest total recorded||74/10 (38.1 Ov) by PAKW vs INDW|
|Highest score chased||184/7 (52.5 Ov) by SL vs NZ|
|Lowest score defended||232/8 (50 Ov) by INDW vs SLW|
All-rounder David Willey flew back from his successful Indian Premier League stint with Chennai Super Kings on Monday night and is set to train with the Vikings at the 3aaa County Ground on Tuesday afternoon.
Ben Coad is rested, Jonny Tattersall keeps the gloves.
Steven Patterson continues with the captaincy duties and will do so throughout the Royal London One-Day Cup competition.
Derbyshire: Billy Godleman, Ben Slater, Luis Reece, Wayne Madsen, Alex Hughes, Callum Brodrick, Matt Critchley, Gary Wilson, Daryn Smit, Hardus Viljoen, Ravi Rampaul, Duanne Olivier, Safyaan Sharif, Dan Wheeldon
Yorkshire: Gary Ballance,Tim Bresnan, Harry Brook, Karl Carver, Matthew Fisher, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Adam Lyth, Steven Patterson ©, Liam Plunkett, Cheteshwar Pujara, Adil Rashid, Jonny Tattersall (WK), David Willey
Billy Godleman, Ben Slater, Luis Reece, Wayne Madsen, Alex Hughes, Matt Critchley, Gary Wilson, Daryn Smit, Hardus Viljoen, Ravi Rampaul, Duanne Olivier,
Gary Ballance,Tim Bresnan, Matthew Fisher, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Adam Lyth, Steven Patterson ©, Liam Plunkett, Cheteshwar Pujara, Adil Rashid, Jonny Tattersall (WK), David Willey
Tom Kohler- Cadmore
Player to watch
- Yorkshire has won all of the last three List A matches between these two counties.
- Yorkshire has not lost a List A match at Derby since 2005.
- With a win ratio of 61%, Yorkshire has a better List A record against Derbyshire than any other first-class county.
- In the 2017 List A match between these two counties both sides exceeded 300, neither ever having previously done so.
- The 683 runs which these two counties scored in their 2017 List A match has been exceeded only once in a match involving Yorkshire and a first-class county.
- Yorkshire’s first-ever hat-trick in List A cricket came at Derby – in 1982, the bowler being Paul Jarvis.
- Wicket-keeper David Bairstow made five dismissals for Yorkshire against Derbyshire at Bradford in 1975. he is the only ‘keeper to take more than three dismissals for either county in these List A matches.